what's this all about?

A short blog following my training, preparation and ride to raise money for voluntary design build. As well as some information about what im fundraising for

Monday 7 May 2007

The route / the idea

The route 120 miles in one day cycling from edinburgh to scots gap. the aim to raise £1,200 pounds for our charity. As part of a drive to raise the last £12,000 we need to finish the school and community centre we are building in Tarlungeni, Romania. Ps. The map zooms and scrolls with your mouse



1 comment:

Ron Larson said...

Dude.... you left me a comment on my blog where I detailed how to install Google Maps on a Blogger. But you left no email address.

I'm in the process of updating the tutorial now to use the new tools such as MyMaps. It is a lot easier now!

Leave me your email so I can tell you how to fix these problems you are having.